How do I make a screenshot? BECAUSE...

Wooohooo! Congrats! 🎉🎈🍾🎊

I'm just super stoked for you (takes forever to get even multiple ponds to produce one, feels like) lol. 😆

PS, love your Sphynxie pic!

If the screenshot thing was a legit question, no option in Stardew for iOS and likely not in Android either because there's already a built-in device way to do it. For iOS:

Android:

For other platforms (PC/Mac/Console):

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have found that the most surefire way to get whatever thing the game's RNG is blocking you from is to complain about it on the forum. 😀 Works amazingly well. Congrats on the shard!
oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!! I need to try this!

Ok okokok... I want a pony and don't have one.

No. 2 ponies 'cuz I don't want them to be lonely. Wait, no ponies in the game. Ugh!

Ummmm... right, howzabout 9 more Dragon Teeth, eh? Not too much to ask. I'll even take them one at a time over the course of 5 to even 6 extended minutes.

Total, not each. I have things to do, you know. If I don't take it easy under that tree over there, then what's the point of it making nice cool shade, eh?

I tried for a while with multiple rainbow trout ponds, it can take a while and I was too impatient 😝 since the odds are:
I finally gave up and started farming other fish since by that time I was active in Skull Cavern and it was way faster to get them there on a high luck day. If someone has good RNG they can get lucky with it though. Definitely a huge congrats to the folks that do get them this way!

Boo1972

Farmer
This works (up to a point) for all the drops evaluated first. Rare items tend to be evaluated first, so this does work for spawning Dragoon Tooth.
Thanks! One reason I had decided against going for perfection on another farm is how hard it was to get 10 dragons teeth. This trick might make me reconsider. Maybe.