Hide HUD/UI on Switch

NevGi

Greenhorn
Hello,

I have recently bought the game on Switch and love it, but since it is the OLED Model, i'd like to have an option to disable the user interface (time, season and the toolbar) with a button combination, like pressing both joysticks in at the same time. It would help preserve the OLED and at the same time let people enjoy the visuals even more.

It is not very important but i'd appreciate it very much 😁

Thanks and Greetings

imnvs

Local Legend
You would have a hard time switching between tools, not seeing where they are on the toolbar.

Also, how would the HUD going away "preserve the OLED"?

NevGi

Greenhorn
I guess you are right, but the toolbar could reappear once you hit the switch item button, just to confirm the tool/item you are holding

The HUD going away can preserve the OLED, since the technology is prone to burn-in. And even though Wulffden has tested it and confirmed that it takes a long time, i'd like to extent the life of mine for as long as possible. So not having an object showing on screen all the time helps the pixel from deteriorating. I know this is not very important, but just wanted to suggest it since it can help. I might just play for less time then and take more breaks 😂

Some major games do this too, like Pokémon Legends Arceus, lets you toggle the hud off by pressing a joystick in.