Issue Hi, I'm new here, lol... Help!

Starshine_88

Newcomer
I recently applied a mod to my game and now I have no access into my greenhouse. Any suggestions on how to fix that? Or do I need to remove the mod?

Ereo

Helper
I can't help you, but I can tell you people will need more info :)

Can you tell us which mods you have and upload the error log?

Removing the mod and trying if it's working without is a good first step, but it might have changed info in your save file that wouldn't get restored just by removing the mod again.

mouse

Farmer
Hey, welcome! There's a subforum specifically for modding help, so a (forum) mod will probably move this thread there, as this is for issues/help with the vanilla game. Like Ereo said though, no one will be able to give any help without more info. You can find and upload your SMAPI log by following the instructions at this site. Can you also clarify what you mean by "no access" ? Does the door not work, or...? It may well be obvious in the log what's going on, but if not, more info is better!

(It's pretty unlikely that your save file will be permanently affected or anything, so don't worry about that -- it's more that because it is possible, especially for very specific issues/circumstances, removing a mod is not generally enough to "prove" that a problem is within the vanilla game, unlike a fresh save.)