Hi All, I'm not really new, but yeah, I'm really new, it claims.

CallTheDogs

Farmhand
Got kinda disgusted with the reddit today and find I created an account here ~18 months ago, and never posted anything.

Anyhow, been in the Valley since v1.1. Used to be active on the old Chucklefish forum(former username withheld due to court order(yeah, that's a joke)) I enjoy discussions of the game. I love my own opinions and make a genuine effort to be fairly grownup about the opinions of others. I like to view and post images. This is one I just came across again after three years... It's just a soothing image... I think...
copper.jpg

That's kinda one of my opinions; Forum posts are just better if they contain an image.

Anyhow, Hi. Hope to see you all around.

EDIT: About the reddit thing. While I was working on this post, I got a wonderful response to my Disgruntled-Rant from the subreddit mods. I'm probably going to end up being both places now.

Last edited:

CallTheDogs

Farmhand
Welcome to the Forums!!

While that's an impressive amount of Copper, that's also an impressive amount of you. Are you able to rake in twice the gains every day or are you just stuck in endless committee meetings and nothing ever gets done?
Oh yeah. You get me together in a committee meeting I'll shake things up. Probably break something. Mom'll ground me again. I hate my life. :D

(was back in the day when ya had to stitch together manual screenshots to show anything really cool. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! 😋 I am not sure how to add images, but I also have not tried either...
Look forward to hearing more from you. Glad you made a post and remembered your login to your forum account...
I know that I tend to forget my logins if they are not used often, and I have tried writing them down. Turns out I tend to throw away random paper on the ground, probably should look at the paper before I throw it away...
Look forward to hearing some of your opinions about Stardew Valley. 22 copper nodes! That's nice, hope you also got the coal to smelt it down.

NextPaige

Planter
Got kinda disgusted with the reddit today and find I created an account here ~18 months ago, and never posted anything.

Anyhow, been in the Valley since v1.1. Used to be active on the old Chucklefish forum(former username withheld due to court order(yeah, that's a joke)) I enjoy discussions of the game. I love my own opinions and make a genuine effort to be fairly grownup about the opinions of others. I like to view and post images. This is one I just came across again after three years... It's just a soothing image... I think...
View attachment 8244
That's kinda one of my opinions; Forum posts are just better if they contain an image.

Anyhow, Hi. Hope to see you all around.

EDIT: About the reddit thing. While I was working on this post, I got a wonderful response to my Disgruntled-Rant from the subreddit mods. I'm probably going to end up being both places now.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL time here on the forums!