Hi 🌱

aeywa

Greenhorn
Hello to all! I’m new to this community, but not to SDV. I considered myself a pretty knowledgeable player in the past but put the game down sometime after Four Corners was introduced and definitely before Ginger Island.

Getting lost in the research for a min/max run is nearly as much fun as the game itself in my humble opinion. I’m generally a casual gamer but one day I might make an over-the-top PC and really wreck my free time. Until then it’s mostly handheld or PS4.

Fire Emblem (especially the older games), Pokemon Unite, Hades, Slay the Spire, and whatever sim/management game holds my attention long enough are my current defaults. Honorable mentions for Horizon Zero Dawn, Modern Warfare, and Overwatch.

Not sure how active I’ll be but it’s been a long time since I found myself in a forum! I’m just happy to share what I know and learn from the best.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Good luck and welcome!

On the of front though you really don’t need that much, there’s a limit to how fast stardew runs and it reaches that on even the weakest computers near always.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello aeywa, welcome to the Forums!

What's surprised you most about the new content? I was most surprised by how amazing all the little features are. As an example, the two new new paths (Rustic Plank Floor and Stone Walkway Floor) have become my most used paths!

Looking forward to seeing you around!