Heyy Fellow Farmers!

Smoo22

Greenhorn
Heyy, I am Sarah and im in the UK..

I got the game for Christmas after wanting it for a long time, but I play it on my switch.. hoping some of the stuff here will help!

Already on year 2 Fall.. not sure if I've done everything I should but it's pretty confusing opening a game where there's no guide as such lol.. I played minecraft so sort of got the jist of it on my own.. but I'm probably missing something ha!

Looking forward to making some gaming friends.. downloading it now on the gaming PC so I will play there too eventually! Xx

Dbozo6t9

Greenhorn
Hi my name is Dave and I live in ARIZONA. I know very little about the game. As a matter of fact I have only been playing for 30 minutes or so. I haven't been able to get my character out of bed going on 3 days now.

Smoo22

Greenhorn
Hi my name is Dave and I live in ARIZONA. I know very little about the game. As a matter of fact I have only been playing for 30 minutes or so. I haven't been able to get my character out of bed going on 3 days now.
Hi there dave! Nice to meet you! I'm from Yorkshire in the UK.

When you say you haven't got your character out of bed yet.. do you mean you've got stuck or you've not tried walking out 😅

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums Sarah!
Already on year 2 Fall.. not sure if I've done everything I should but it's pretty confusing opening a game where there's no guide as such lol..
Well it's certainly fine to not complete absolutely every aspect of the game. You can always ask about the game on the forums of course!