heyo :))

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello Mento! Welcome to the Forums.

It's great that you got the opportunity to play with family! I had a Splitscreen farm with my Mum, it was a great time!

Stardew has changed a lot since you last played. You'll have heaps of new content to explore for the first time, so enjoy it! And if you need advice, tips, or fun discussions, look no further than these forums. It's an awesome place to hang out. :D

What has surprised you most about Stardew so far?

Anyways, looking forward to seeing you around the Forums, Mento!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Saw this and thought I should introduce myself, I'm Mento, [she/her] I'm new here and I like slime rancher, cats, and reading. I'm pretty new to stardew valley, I played it occasionally with my family a few years ago, but started again this week.
Welcome MentoCHZY and I love your avatar pic. I don't know what it is specifically but recognize it from somewhere else. Caveperson spider or similar ...??

Anyway, I also love Slime Rancher and just finished it after playing on and off and on and off for years. Suuuuuuuuuch a vibe game. Just chill. Ok except for Boom slimes and maybe a few others...

Enjoy!

Confused

Rancher
Hello Mento! It's nice to have you here, if you have any questions on anything go ahead and ask in the forums! :stardrop:

Odin

Staff member
Welcome Mento! I haven't played Slime Rancher yet, although I would like to when I find some time.