heyo, nice to be here :DD

moooshy

Greenhorn
hi im moooshy or harvs (they/them) and im very new to stardew valley :)! im about day 8-9 on my current farm because i do often delete and re-make my farm so ive played about 8-9 farms u till the flower dance cause i loose motivation fairly fast and spend most time growing parsnips, clearing my farm, foraging and being a huge abigail stan... me and my partner installed stardew 6 and about 24 hours ago respectively :DD!!! as well a stardew i am a huge mc fan and also like doing some pen sketching :)) cant wait to get more into the game :D also who is the superior alt NPC??

Hi! It’s nice to meet you! SDV is really fun. I hope you enjoy playing! The people on this forum are very nice, helpful, and welcoming. See you around!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
hi im moooshy or harvs (they/them) and im very new to stardew valley :)! im about day 8-9 on my current farm because i do often delete and re-make my farm so ive played about 8-9 farms u till the flower dance cause i loose motivation fairly fast and spend most time growing parsnips, clearing my farm, foraging and being a huge abigail stan... me and my partner installed stardew 6 and about 24 hours ago respectively :DD!!! as well a stardew i am a huge mc fan and also like doing some pen sketching :)) cant wait to get more into the game :D also who is the superior alt NPC??
Hey! Welcome to the forums, as has been stated above, this is a really wholesome and fun community and i really hope to see and talk to you around here as you progress through the game.
See you around!