Here's a more updated intro

Hey guys!

I'm Lizzy, or Crescent as I go by on stardew. I currently have no friends. I love books to the point of wanting to be an author someday. I also really love pizza, mackie cheese, and bacon. Put them together and you have an absolute masterpiece lol.

Also if anyone wants to do a multiplayer farm with me I'd think that'd be fun tbh. I just really need social interaction.

We can make it and then video chat or voice chat over discord while playing as I really hate typing and playing at the same time. I just never played a multiplayer farm and wanna try it out.

Also the reason for my name is because Crescent is my characters name and lavender is my farms name.

If y'all wanna be friends that's fine by me lol

Johndeere756

Planter
Nice to meet you. Sorry, I never had any interest in playing multiplayer, but always good to have new friends. Have a great day!

Hello there!

Sounds like fun Crescent (Lizzy). What device are you playing SDV on currently? I've never done any MP with it myself, but from reading things on the board here, it sounds like it would be a blast.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Lizzy!

Sorry, I can't play multiplayer with you. The only multiplayer I can is local multiplayer with my little brother.