Help

Nicole212

Newcomer
Hola, como es obvio hace poco se actualizo la versión de PC que trae la granja de la playa y decían que iba a estar disponible también para iOS y Android pero la actualización reciente que le hicieron no la incluyen, lo cual me deja re confundida, si alguien me puede ayudar se lo voy a agradecer muchísimo.:sonreír:: abigail::corazón:

imnvs

Local Legend
First thing's first, the forum language is English, and for those that need it translated, I've done so below ...
Hello, as is obvious recently the PC version that the beach farm brings was updated and they said that it would also be available for iOS and Android but the recent update that they did not include it, which leaves me confused, If someone can help me, I will thank you very much.: smile :: abigail :: heart:
Also, we expect the update for platforms other than soon, like probably within the next couple weeks, but it wasn't promised by any particular time.

icKyou1025

Sodbuster
La actualización reciente fue para corregir errores

Via Google translate

This update was just for bug fixes

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
@icKyou1025 Hey there! Just a reminder that you must post in English in the forums.
The 1.5 update is not out for iOS, android, or any of the consoles yet. It will be there soon, but we don't know when. We will be updating these forums with information too as we come across it :)

Sorry we can't help any more