Issue Help with love of cooking and PPJA mod.

So I have been having this issue with Love of Cooking mod where this and PPJA are apparently trying to add the same item? I am not sure what exactly is happening so thats i am asking for desperate help please! I tried to follow someone's not really proper instructions in the comment of the mod but i couldnt understand what to do. Please help me! :cry: :cry: :cry:
https://smapi.io/log/9b5da762c08741548a950ff0c181dbad

Odin

Staff member
The only issue I see in your log is with Overgrown Flowery Interface, which I would recommend reinstalling. If you see the issue in game with Love of Cooking again, please upload an error log generated after the issue occurs!

The only issue I see in your log is with Overgrown Flowery Interface, which I would recommend reinstalling. If you see the issue in game with Love of Cooking again, please upload an error log generated after the issue occurs!
You can clearly see the warning about the three malformed recipes, and i did reinstall overgrown interface though the problem was mainly with mobile calendar. Thank you.