PC [HELP] Weapon stats not showing and I cant use specials

Shwammy

Newcomer
For every weapon that I have across multiple files, the stats such as the speed and attack damage just dont show up. Also, for all three weapon types, I cant use any of the right-click specials, right clicking just does nothing. This happens with every weapon that I own or even if I buy new ones. Heres an example :
help.png

This might be because of any mods that I might be using, or it may be a smapi issue, im not sure, please help.

gyllag

Greenhorn
I had the exact issue you did. I looked through your smapi log and figured out it was the Harvest with Scythe mod. After I deleted the mod from my file, all of my weapons started to work correctly. The stats came back and I could throw out the junk.

Hope this helps.

Shwammy

Newcomer
I had the exact issue you did. I looked through your smapi log and figured out it was the Harvest with Scythe mod. After I deleted the mod from my file, all of my weapons started to work correctly. The stats came back and I could throw out the junk.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for that, I actually figured it out a while ago and it wasn't the harvest with scythe mod, but the api for it, it was called Stardew hack