Switch [HELP] Unable to get Hidden Path Golden Walnut

adrimdi

Newcomer
I’m wondering if anyone else has this issue on switch where you cannot go through that hidden path in the forest just above your farm. I’ve tried walking straight from the clump of four flowers but it won’t allow me to walk through the path that I can clearly see is there. Here is a picture of what I’m talking about. I don’t know if this is a bug on switch but I have 129/130 walnuts and would really like to complete it
2085479F-95F6-4578-AFD1-E43C9EA0F2EA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortbolts

Newcomer
Wait until it is dark, have glow rings on. You'll notice a special type of "leaf" at the top of the tree, showing you the exact path to go. You'll see a square section of it, it's in the middle of that. I only found this out by accident xD, wish I had known before, as I had spent 2 days prio to this trying to get it and going back early

Ereo

Helper
Take your fishing rod and throw it around, the charging bar will show through the trees. I find I'm usually further along than I thought.

Amyrose

Newcomer
If you use the left hand side stick to move your cursor over the place where the walnut is in the trees and have a tool in your hand and click multiple times it should release the walnut (it worked for me)

Itsamyfran

Newcomer
If you use the left hand side stick to move your cursor over the place where the walnut is in the trees and have a tool in your hand and click multiple times it should release the walnut (it worked for me)
Literally just registered to say y’all saved me thank you 😮💨

dartanian

Newcomer
I am having trouble with same golden walnut on Switch since one of the last 2 minor updates None of the tips seem to be working. I have it on 2 saves, and zero of my games since those two saves. I have literally deleted over 15 saves due to not being able to get this as I am going for 100% on every save. Yeah its probably an OCD thing. I will try the fishing rod trick. And rapid clicking (which I have tried multiple times)

Silrosriv

Greenhorn
OMG you just saved me! I was 1 walnut short of perfection and it was driving me insane! 12 in-game years would've been wasted!

IndiaHawker

Tiller
Sorry to revive this thread but I’m having a similar problem - except I can’t remember if I got this walnut already and haven’t got enough yet to know if I’m just missing one. Is it at all visible before obtaining it? Is there a way to check which I’ve found? Thanks!