Creator Response Help Regarding Board Game

umar

Newcomer
HI, I just started playing Stardew Valley and I'm loving it. I recently heard about Stardew Valley tabletop RPG, and when I checked the site it was out of stock. and the other important thing is, that they ship only to US. Even there is a list of countries where they'll be delivering soon but my country(Pakistan) is still out of question. I really wanted to play the board game. I've seen many people on internet who just print their own Board games, So I was just wondering if I can print my own Stardew valley tabletop RPG. Can someone help?

(edit)
For example: https://firith.itch.io/snomes
a print and play game

Last edited:

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hi there! If you're familiar with Tabletop Simulator or Tabletopia, you can play this board game for free on there. Printing out the game would very likely be a ton of work. I recommend trying these digital versions until we're able to expand the availability into your region.

umar

Newcomer
Hi there! If you're familiar with Tabletop Simulator or Tabletopia, you can play this board game for free on there. Printing out the game would very likely be a ton of work. I recommend trying these digital versions until we're able to expand the availability into your region.
Thanks for help, I certainly didn't knew about either of these. I will check them out.