PC [HELP] Problem with Sam's 14-heart event

astralkyouki

Greenhorn
So I was able to trigger Parts 1 and 2 of Sam's 14-heart event, but Part 3 won't trigger. According to the Wiki and another source I read, I have to re-enter the house on the same day that I triggered Part 2 between 6:10 AM and 5 PM when Sam is inside. However, I've exited and re-entered the house at least 3 or 4 times within that time frame, still nothing. Am I missing something, or is this a bug of some sort?

Ereo

Helper
The wiki says "three days later". I assume, that's three days after part 2 and not after part 1, so not the same day.

imnvs

Local Legend
Each step in Sam's 14-heart event must happen X days after the previous step. They do not all of them happen that quantity of days after part 1. This means that if day 1 is the day you trigger part 1, you can trigger part 2 on day 4, part 3 on day 7 and part 4 on day 11.

astralkyouki

Greenhorn
The wiki says "three days later". I assume, that's three days after part 2 and not after part 1, so not the same day.
Each step in Sam's 14-heart event must happen X days after the previous step. They do not all of them happen that quantity of days after part 1. This means that if day 1 is the day you trigger part 1, you can trigger part 2 on day 4, part 3 on day 7 and part 4 on day 11.
Ahh yeah I misunderstood what the wiki was trying to say! Thanks

♡Zendaya♡

Newcomer
So I was able to trigger Parts 1 and 2 of Sam's 14-heart event, but Part 3 won't trigger. According to the Wiki and another source I read, I have to re-enter the house on the same day that I triggered Part 2 between 6:10 AM and 5 PM when Sam is inside. However, I've exited and re-entered the house at least 3 or 4 times within that time frame, still nothing. Am I missing something, or is this a bug of some sort?
Ahh yeah I misunderstood what the wiki was trying to say! Thanks
At least you had part 1!
Man I got married to Sam on the second year of Winter the third and it's now the third year of spring the 11th and not even the first part happened yet ;<