Switch [HELP] Possible Perfection Tracker bug?

Hey all! I'm really loving the 1.5 update and nearing 100% but running into some hiccups. I have the mummified bat problem a lot of people seem to have on Switch (which I'm sure CA is putting out a patch for, which I eagerly await!) but I also seem to have an issue with my Perfection Tracker. I have all stardrops (from Willy, Gunther, the Fair, Krobus's shop, Old Master Cannoli, level 100 in the Mines, and spouse) but am not showing up as having them all.

I'm on Switch with no mods. The only complication I can think of is that I got my last stardrop from Krobus as my roommate, and maybe you have to get the stardrop from an actual husband or wife for it to register? Anyway, if people have tips to fix I'm all ears :happy:

joziannesb

Greenhorn
I also am seeing this problem but with Shane as husband so I don't think it was a Krobus issue. Really want that perfection :)

TineageDirtbag

Newcomer
Same here!!! I was so excited to finish my museum collection, but it's still showing incomplete after I've done so. I've quadruple-checked that I have all the others as well. I'm married to Sam and noticed a lot of other posts with the same issue, so guessing it's not a spousal thing. Hoping this one is fixed on the next patch! Things have been understandably a little rough at the start of the new update.

Ereo

Helper
A bunch of people had this issue on pc, and the missing stardrop was always the one for the mine. On PC they could edit their save file, but I guess on switch you can only wait for it to be fixed. I don't know how long that takes, but ConcernedApe replied on one of the threads, so he is definitely aware.

Sunfastrose

Greenhorn
I’m having the issue (on Switch) where I completed all of the monster hunter goals and it’s not showing as complete in the tracker.