Windows [HELP] My save is gone

TypicalLukas

Newcomer
so i went to sleep in game and it shut down the game and deleted my safe file that i worked so hard for am i ganna need to restart?

imnvs

Local Legend
Have you checked that the save file truly is deleted? Have you looked in the Stardew folder, in the Saves folder to see if it is still there? If not, I am afraid some wacky glitch did delete your save and it looks like you'll have to start over... but it may just be a corrupted save file and someone can help with that if there is still something there.

TypicalLukas

Newcomer
Have you checked that the save file truly is deleted? Have you looked in the Stardew folder, in the Saves folder to see if it is still there? If not, I am afraid some wacky glitch did delete your save and it looks like you'll have to start over... but it may just be a corrupted save file and someone can help with that if there is still something there.
its compleatly gone, so i have to start over huh ,haha 3 weeks of hard work for nothing, thanks anyway im now ganna cry myself to sleep.

dtfireup

Greenhorn
so i went to sleep in game and it shut down the game and deleted my safe file that i worked so hard for am i ganna need to restart?
You can find your files on a Windows PC, by:

Pressing Windows+R to open the Run dialog and enter the path there.

%AppData%\StardewValley\Saves