Mobile [HELP] File crashes after selecting language

Foshh

Newcomer
So I have this problem:
I have Stardew valley on my android and I was messing around on the startscreen. I wanted to see which languages were available (I play the German version(don't know if it's important)) and I accidentally selected the language from Turkey... Afterwards i immediately clicked on new game, but I stopped the whole process and selected german again.
Everything seemed normal; I clicked on load and chose my only file, it loaded and it crashed. I was back on the start screen.
I have no idea what to do.
I restarted my phone, restarted the game.
I made a new file, deleted it and tried to go back on mz old one, but nothing works.
Does anyone have the samexperience problem or does someone even gave the solution?

Last edited by a moderator:

kohlrak

Farmhand
So I have this problem:
I have Stardew valley on my android and I was messing around on the startscreen. I wanted to see which languages were available (I play the German version(don't know if it's important)) and I accidentally selected the language from Turkey... Afterwards i immediately clicked on new game, but I stopped the whole process and selected german again.
Everything seemed normal; I clicked on load and chose my only file, it loaded and it crashed. I was back on the start screen.
I have no idea what to do.
I restarted my phone, restarted the game.
I made a new file, deleted it and tried to go back on mz old one, but nothing works.
Does anyone have the samexperience problem or does someone even gave the solution?
You haven't made it clear if the new file worked or not. This could be important. I don't know if there's special limitations to Turkish saves or not, especially given the culture of the region, but it might mean something. Could you send me your save?

ric

Cowpoke
I don't think the switching languages is the issue here. It sounds like your save is having trouble loading. Please can you upload it here so we can investigate.
In the same folder where the save is will be a backup saves (_SVBAK, _SVMERG, _old). If you try renaming it to the main save (rename the main save first) and see if that works. I forget which is which, _SVMERG is a middle of day save, I think others are backups when you go to bed.