Solved [HELP] Dwarfish Scroll problem

GEBE

Greenhorn
Hi There! I'm relatively new but have come across an issue that I hope is known to more seasoned players. I got several Dwarfish Scrolls one number 1 and 4 number 2, the number 2 scroll was accepted at the museum but not the 1st. Does anyone know why? Thanks so much for giving me your time and consideration! I'm an addict to Stardew Valley!!!! :grin:

benjellyman

Planter
Do you mean dwarf scrolls? If you do then I have no clue why its not accepted, Cause it worked for me. You should just be able to walk up to Gunther and he will tell you if it's donatable.
Also I am addicted to stardew valley as well!

Last edited:
They were each accepted for me, unless one was a duplicate, that it didn't accept/recognize as a donatable artifact. Is it possible you already donated that one to the museum? I ask because I've tried to re-donate several thinking they were new a time or two 😂. After first time donation, the information when these artifacts are hovered in inventory will no longer display a message about "Gunther can tell you more about this if you donate it to the museum", and will only display the regular artifact message. This provides an easy way to tell if items in inventory have already been donated to Gunther or not. If you get the Gunther message it needs to be donated if you don't, you already have and the items may be useful for other things later in the game.

If not then this may be a bug...
Welcome to the Stardew addicted community 🙂

Last edited: