Help Converting a PGN to a XNB file

Huumi

Newcomer
Hey i'm completly new. Could someone help me convert the file to XNB? I tried some converters but they didn't work
I just want to change Elliotts portrait with this Picture of this mod ( DBurger's Portrait Mod ) in the game.

Attachments

margotbean

Sodbuster
Ah yes, the vanilla image is 128x320 pixels. The portrait mod image is 400x1000 pixels. I can shrink the size of the mod image, but it doesn't look great. I'd really suggest contacting the person who made the art, and asking for a resized image.

mouse

Farmer
You need a mod like Portraiture or one using PyTK's scaling feature to use higher resolution images. Both of these mods require SMAPI, which is an important first step to getting any mods to work! Overwriting game files directly is more of a pain to undo, easy to do incorrectly, and most of the mods you find that rely on this method will be woefully out of date compared to the game version.

If you're on Windows/Mac/Linux/Android, we can help you install SMAPI so you can install Mods by unzipping them into a mods folder, without having to overwrite :)