Solved [HELP] Cabin Glitch?

Pyrotrashtic

Greenhorn
Hello, I've been trying to demolish a cabin for a good few days now. No matter how many times, I can't actually get rid of it, despite it turning red. I'm on PS4 if that helps.

MissDandy

Farmer
Are you on multiplayer? You can only demolish the cabin if you're the host of the game then. Otherwise, you should be able to just do it from Robin's and I'm not sure then.

Pyrotrashtic

Greenhorn
Are you on multiplayer? You can only demolish the cabin if you're the host of the game then. Otherwise, you should be able to just do it from Robin's and I'm not sure then.
I'm the host, and haven't actually played online in years. Must be something else, thanks though!

imnvs

Local Legend
The host should be able to demolish a cabin at any time from Robin's (or the Wizard's, if you've unlocked that capability), kicking any farmhand out that has claimed that cabin and dropping their inventory in a chest where the cabin used to be. I'm not sure what would be causing this, actually. Have you tried both after loading the game as a multiplayer game and as a solo game?

Pyrotrashtic

Greenhorn
The host should be able to demolish a cabin at any time from Robin's (or the Wizard's, if you've unlocked that capability), kicking any farmhand out that has claimed that cabin and dropping their inventory in a chest where the cabin used to be. I'm not sure what would be causing this, actually. Have you tried both after loading the game as a multiplayer game and as a solo game?
I have not tried switching the game mode, so I'll give that a shot, thanks!

Pyrotrashtic

Greenhorn
I finally got to delete the cabin! Oddly, I had to position the cabin do it was in the top left of the screen? (could be something else,. just the only thing I did differently to my knowledge.)