Hello!! :)

Hi, I don’t want to share my real name so y’all can just refer to me as Leah’s Sculpture for now. I played Stardew Valley a year or two ago but recently got obsessed again. I got to spring on my second year before making another save that’s currently on summer of the first year. Nowadays this game is my main source of escapism and if you let me I’d play it 24/7 which probably isn’t healthy. I’m a panromantic gray ace demigirl w/ she/they pronouns. Uhm what else… I love animals and just started a garden at my house irl. I have two dogs named Thor and Modi. The names come from Norse mythology and I picked out the name Modi myself! Might post pics of the garden if y’all want but it’s not all that impressive lol. Sorry if this is tmi… It’s really nice to meet y’all!! Ask me anything cuz I’m pretty much an open book! Also I’d like to wish everyone a happy pride month!! :heart:
(Not me overthinking this and re-reading it a million times… Legend has it I’ll be editing this for years to come.)

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
Hi, I don’t want to share my real name so y’all can just refer to me as Leah’s Sculpture for now. I played Stardew Valley a year or two ago but recently got obsessed again. I got to spring on my second year before making another save that’s currently on summer of the first year. Nowadays this game is my main source of escapism and if you let me I’d play it 24/7 which probably isn’t healthy. I’m a panromantic gray ace demigirl w/ she/they pronouns. Uhm what else… I love animals and just started a garden at my house irl. I have two dogs named Thor and Modi. The names come from Norse mythology and I picked out the name Modi myself! Might post pics of the garden if y’all want but it’s not all that impressive lol. Sorry if this is tmi… It’s really nice to meet y’all!! Ask me anything cuz I’m pretty much an open book! Also I’d like to wish everyone a happy pride month!! :heart:
(Not me overthinking this and re-reading it a million times… Legend has it I’ll be editing this for years to come.)
Hi!! Good to see you again! We love pets around here! And gardens and animals! I'd personally love to see Thor and Modi in Happy pics.😁.
I'd link happy pics thread and pets thread but I'm on my phone and it's a pain to do it. I like your name. Have fun!

Hill Myna

Farmer
Just figured out I planted the rare seeds too late so I wasted 3,000g- Stardew Valley Wiki lied to me… It said you could still plant them on the 6th of fall w/ speed gro but it’s fall 28 and they didn’t grow yet…
Ugh, that's a pain! I'm not sure why they didn't work, though. Did you water them every day?
Anyways, what’s happening on your farm rn?
I haven't played in a little while, but on my current farm, I've just unlocked Skull Cavern! That makes me happy. :)

I... may have accidentally wasted my first Iridium Bars on a Crystalarium, instead of saving them up for an Iridium Pick. Complete accident, obviously my 🧠 wasn't 100% that day.

Maybe I've just gotten too used to having all Iridium tools, because this is a fresh save!

What are you saving up for ATM?

Also, you can reply to multiple people at once. Pretty useful!

I made certain to water them every day so I’m not sure what went wrong. However, it’s fall on year 2 now and I planted them on the very first day of the season so they’ll definitely grow this time.

Crystalariums are still great but I can kinda relate because I donated my first fire quartz to the museum and now that’s the last one I need for the boiler room- At least I got to meet Krobus sooner!! I’m not that much of an experienced player so I’ve never gotten Iridium tools (besides a fishing rod) but that must be awesome!

Currently I’m saving up for a lot of farm buildings cuz so far I only have a chicken coop and a shed for more storage. I have all of the resources so I’m gonna get them really soon. After that I’ll buy some animals ofc and then get void eggs to turn into mayo to befriend Krobus. After that idk.

You can reply to multiple people at once?? Good to know! (Sorry if this reply is too long..)