Hello from France !

SlayerBoy

Greenhorn
Hi everyone,

I realized that I posted a message in the Board Game Topic before introducing myself, so here we go...

I'm Jonathan, webdesigner, boardgame player (and creator), gamer, cat lover... and French. (And huge Buffy fan, not really relevant here, but why not ^^) That's all I'm gonna say about me 'cause honestly that's not that interesting haha ^^

I've played Stardew Valley for the first time in 2017 and... I HATED it ! Mostly because I did not understand the concept of the game. I got overwhelmed quickly by the amount of things to do and I wanted to do everything in a day. Mining, fishing, exploring, making friends... to the point it wasn't relaxing at all. So I quit the game after 5-6 hours... How foolish I was ^^

In 2021, I wanted to give another shot at the game. This experience was drastically different ! I was having fun. It was way more chill. I understood that I couldn't do everything in a day. I've given myself a schedule of sort. Now, if I wanna spend the day fishing, I'm gonna spend the day fishing, to hell with the friendship haha ! The fact that I played with my boyfriend also helped a lot. We were having so much fun.

Now, in 2023, I own the game on PS5, Switch AND PC.. yeah... I'm that guy who buys it on every platform... don't know why... ^^

Anyway, I'm currently starting a playthrough for the first time with the mod SVE and I'm loving it so far. And I promised myself I wouldn't marry Shane (again)...

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Awesome, I’m also someone who gets it on every device I can, nice that you’re here, hopefully we can chat on some random stardew topics.