Have you ever just... Like gotten glitched in the game?-

Confused

Rancher
So, when I mean stuck, I don't mean like, when you've run out of things to do or don't know where to go from a certain point in the game. I mean like actually got stuck behind a wall or something-

I had suddenly remembered one time while playing Stardew, I was riding on my horse, leaving the secret woods. It was one of those days that the trading lady and her pig showed up.

I ran my horse right into her cart and got glitched behind her pig while still on my horse. I couldn't dismount, I couldn't do anything! Either I lose all my hard-earned progress that day and leave without saving, or pass out behind this random woman's pig... >:(

... I passed out behind her pig and woke up in Harvey's office-

So have you ever gotten stuck like that in Stardew? I don't mean exactly, but anything like that similarly happened to you where you got glitched?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Not exactly the same, but you clipped into a part of the game you weren't supposed to get to and I've done that, also on a Horse. While mounted, I clicked one of my Fish Ponds to collect the valuable booty gathered by my Fish army and apparently tricked the game into letting me and Mr. Boneybutt ride into the Pond. As it was Winter, I just assumed I was skating over a frozen pond but I hope the Fishies weren't too cross about the close living quarters. However, unlike your situation, it gracefully allowed me to return to dry land afterwards.

There's also the well-documented bug where if you return to your Farm from Cindersap (while mounted I think) and a cutscene triggers, when you're returned to regular game, you're stuck at that bottom entrypoint until end of day or you have a Totem/Return Sceptre to get out. Lotsa posts about that one in the Bug Report section here.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've only ever been stuck in undefined locations by choice, chair mine clips and exiting the map and running away, I don't think I've been stuck somewhere before...
At least, I think, I may have been stuck in a place I didn't know could be escaped from then but now do.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
I've had my horse stuck but never where I couldn't dismount and keep going and know it would be "home" in the morning. (although at least once it caused me to miss a 2AM deadline). And not often.

(it glitches on the Hill Top farm bridges too, possibly due to gates, but I've pretty much always been able to wiggle it loose from there.)