Question Has anybody an extracted version of RandomBundles.xnb?

Quirinea

Farmer
I wondered why I did not have RandomBundles.json anywhere and now rerun the StardewXnbHack.exe. Just that file was not extracted (another one I found missing was HomeRenovations.json, I don't know if there are others,but I probably do not need that).
I may have an outdated version of Hack (it is dated May 2020) and did not start from "scratch" (as I thought I might simply have deleted some files my mistake), but I actually need just to see what's inside that single file... sigh...

Kreeate

Rancher
I wondered why I did not have RandomBundles.json anywhere and now rerun the StardewXnbHack.exe. Just that file was not extracted (another one I found missing was HomeRenovations.json, I don't know if there are others,but I probably do not need that).
I may have an outdated version of Hack (it is dated May 2020) and did not start from "scratch" (as I thought I might simply have deleted some files my mistake), but I actually need just to see what's inside that single file... sigh...
Which game version? 1.5.4 or 1.5.5 ?

You can find the latest XnbHack versions here. Note that version 1.0.5 is for SDV 1.5.5 only.

Quirinea

Farmer
Version 1.5.4. I have my game from GOG and don't yet have access to that beta.
Seems there is a newer version of the hack.
I'm just lazy, installing a new version of a Windows program and tinkering with Visual Studio (that I don't normally use and get lost in the Windows-style (read: everything in the least logical spot possible) menus), for a single small file, ärgh. Hoped someone would have that file...

Edit: Glanced at the files. Seems the version 1.0.4 is installed and works like a sensible program -- extract, put in the correct directory and run.
Thank you! Downloaded the new version of hack.

Kreeate

Rancher
Version 1.5.4. I have my game from GOG and don't yet have access to that beta.
Seems there is a newer version of the hack.
I'm just lazy, installing a new version of a Windows program and tinkering with Visual Studio (that I don't normally use and get lost in the Windows-style (read: everything in the least logical spot possible) menus), for a single small file, ärgh. Hoped someone would have that file...

Edit: Glanced at the files. Seems the version 1.0.4 is installed and works like a sensible program -- extract, put in the correct directory and run.
Thank you! Downloaded the new version of hack.
Glad you got it sorted. I do have the files but I wasn't sure whether I'm allowed to share it here. Official game assets and all. I guess it's not an issue as files are used all the time for mods etc. but I was a bit wary still.

Quirinea

Farmer
Glad you got it sorted. I do have the files but I wasn't sure whether I'm allowed to share it here. Official game assets and all. I guess it's not an issue as files are used all the time for mods etc. but I was a bit wary still.
OK I see. Even though you cannot "steal" the game from a single file, it is better not put game files freely available. I hope and suppose that the current version of hack works. The one that I had used some MS assets and was messy to use.
(I have even worked (a bit) with C# code in my previous job but used -- ta-dah -- Notepad++ instead of MS graphic tools... Mainly we used perl)