Solved H E L P System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document.

CUnnone

Greenhorn
Hi. I was going to sleep and then the screen becomes black and the game stuck on saving. SMAPI log(fixed) I play on Windows.
I just fix the one that has a problem with crab pot(same issue) but after I get rid of it there's a new one lol. I don't know what to do now...
(please forgive me if my writing a bit weird. It's 4 in the morning here...)

edit: the old one is fixed but there another one lol *crying inside* NEW ISSUE it looks like no mod error but I'm not sure so if anyone knows how to fix this help me, please🥺

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
but my game is super laggy? is it because of my massive ton of mods??
That can definitely create lag. Another common issue if there are lots of "entities" on the map, such as a ton of crops or animals on your farm (although this usually is more of an issue with something like putting tons of slimes in an area).

Lorence_11

Newcomer
Hi. I was going to sleep and then the screen becomes black and the game stuck on saving. SMAPI log(fixed) I play on Windows.
I just fix the one that has a problem with crab pot(same issue) but after I get rid of it there's a new one lol. I don't know what to do now...
(please forgive me if my writing a bit weird. It's 4 in the morning here...)

edit: the old one is fixed but there another one lol *crying inside* NEW ISSUE it looks like no mod error but I'm not sure so if anyone knows how to fix this help me, please🥺
hi I may be so late. but im also having this type of error, like your first one. something about FarmTypeManager.Monsters.SerpentFTM. can you pls tell me how did you able to fix it?