Solved Glitch inside farmhouse

Gummyworms2

Newcomer
Everytime I go into the farmhouse my game starts to really lag but the moment I step out onto my farm it's fine.
I have quite a few mods so could that be the problem??

Lander

Tiller
After tediously turning mods on and off (I'm insane and running 400+ mods :flushed:) I've narrowed my case to Free Love. Reading the posts and bugs on the mod's page shows that there is a lot of people with the issue. For me, the lag only started after getting engaged. Hope this helps you guys.

Corrupt-Ghost

Farmhand
After tediously turning mods on and off (I'm insane and running 400+ mods :flushed:) I've narrowed my case to Free Love. Reading the posts and bugs on the mod's page shows that there is a lot of people with the issue. For me, the lag only started after getting engaged. Hope this helps you guys.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense with my playthrough as well. I have multiple spouses installed. I thought it might've been my seasonal farmhouse mod, but it didn't change anything (I had upgraded my house right before getting engaged) but it didn't change anything lol. Sad bears

Edit: Just realized that multiple spouses is outdated so that also makes much more sense

Last edited: