Issue Gamecrash after Community Center Intro and first Click on Bundle Note

Pixxel911

Greenhorn
Hi, I've started a new game today (german) and added some new mods to it. Now everytime I try to click the first bundle note, where it should show the cryptic message before the magician contacts you, my game crashes. The newly installed mods are the following ones:

- Elle's New Barn Animals
- Elle's Seasonal Buildings
- Starblue Valley
- FriendsForever

I've tried to delete the newly installed mods, and also all the older ones, but the error was still there. I've also tried to reinstall SMAPI, but the error keeps coming up, even when there are no mods in the Mods folder.

This is the log before uninstalling the mods and SMAPI:

This is the log after reinstalling SMAPI and running without other mods:

The savefile is also attached if needed...

I hope anyone can help me getting some hints on whats going wrong here. Thx in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the logs, and save. Were you by any chance using any other mods?

That error is supposed to be caused by a mod that edits the bundles. Or at least; as far as I've seen so far.
But, the mods in your log don't seem to do so.

Here's a link to where I explain this a bit more to another user who had this issue: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/community-center-bundle-error.11010/post-66256

But, for now; here's a fixed version of the save you sent.

Attachments

Pixxel911

Greenhorn
thx for your help! I will try that out and also try to find out why it got corrupted. If I find something out I will post it in here for anyone with the same/similar issue to come