PC [HELP] Game keeps crashing my PC

SpacePamm

Newcomer
After 3 hours of playing the game in my PC it freezes and it wont let me close it, then it freezes my PC since it wont let me click on anything even out of the game. It happened the last 4 times that I played on the game this week. I have to force my PC to shut down and turn it on again a few minutes later for it to be working and is not an old PC is a new one. Please help.

imnvs

Local Legend
Just to make sure, is this an actual PC running MacOS or Windows, or a Chromebook?

Second, again to make sure, are you using any Mods?

Also, are you entirely sure your PC was frozen? People in the past, myself included, found an error where if your monitor goes to sleep because you stepped away for a few minutes, when it wakes up the game and PC appear frozen... but simply alt+tabbing away from the game and then alt+tabbing back to it solves that issue.

BunnieFluff

Cowpoke
Mine is doing the exact same to my PC since the 1.5 update.
I have no mods installed and my PC is new and runs much beefier games perfectly fine...

SpacePamm

Newcomer
Mine is doing the exact same to my PC since the 1.5 update.
I have no mods installed and my PC is new and runs much beefier games perfectly fine...

Mine didn't froze after that.....but this week when I started to play again it started to froze and is a really good PC...like you say mine also runs much beefier games........

SpacePamm

Newcomer
Just to make sure, is this an actual PC running MacOS or Windows, or a Chromebook?

Second, again to make sure, are you using any Mods?

Also, are you entirely sure your PC was frozen? People in the past, myself included, found an error where if your monitor goes to sleep because you stepped away for a few minutes, when it wakes up the game and PC appear frozen... but simply alt+tabbing away from the game and then alt+tabbing back to it solves that issue.

My pc is a windows, is not running any mods and is not on sleep because it froze while I was still playing the game.....