Game idea

I am more of a muse than a creator so if someone thinks they can use this feel free to.

The base mechanic would be a world that makes summons through sound. The programe would use a play list of yours and create an Beats(beast). Several archetypes and color designs would be used for it's creation based on what genre age and amount of time listened to. Quick example is brass bands, jazz, and metal would of course lead to more metallic creations. The beats are created at the sampling stations. They can be changed and updated as needed. You can upload up to 5 mixes at a time.

Character design. For the human characters I would suggest a cute stylization. Their gear would be based on a portable dj station called a Remix. Base designs of all characters would be over sized gloves, spikey hair, and goggles. Different NPCs would be based on different music genre. Classical characters would be dressed as a modern stylized motzart or beethoven. Pop would be younger visually expressive and bright colors. Country/bluegrass of course farmers.

The story would be that basically there is a war going on between FVZ and the GorPM over the control of what is correct in the Beats and who should be allowed to approve mixes. FVC believes that censorship has no place in the creation while GorPM believes that Beats should be regulated to prevent the deliquescency of the user and the further creation of uggg Klaunzz (They dress like clowns and and use magnodevices to destroy beats). While the fight is on going most sides are at a ceasefire as they don't see an end in sight so most conflicts occur from small cells going rogue. There is a new threat looking though. A group called Mercs is offering it's services to Mixers and Chords(the creators of the songs) to max the power of the Beats but at a cost. Those who accept usually gain praise and popularity but for some reason as soon as it fades they disappear along with it. It's found out that the Mercs market weak copy beats based on what the contractors made by literally strapping them down and draining the what creativity they have left.

I don't know probably nothing worthwhile just a funny idea. Although there are references that may be problematic especially zappa vs tipper gore reference

imnvs

Local Legend
Um... so these Klaunzz...

Do they paint their faces like clowns, wear baggy clothes, smoke weed and go to a "Gathering" every year? Maybe get hatchet tattoos?

I feel like they do.

Um... so these Klaunzz...

Do they paint their faces like clowns, wear baggy clothes, smoke weed and go to a "Gathering" every year? Maybe get hatchet tattoos?

I feel like they do.
I guess it wasn't subtle enough of a reference. I mean they don't know how magnodevices work but they use them anyway. The founder of the order is Master Herbalist and air guitar player Sir Cheecher of Estonier. Her is a historical pic
tumblr_lrb4hfbLsD1r2yesyo1_1280.jpg

murphybridget

Greenhorn
I guess it wasn't subtle enough of a reference. I mean they don't know how magnodevices work but they use them anyway. The founder of the order is Master Herbalist and air guitar player Sir Cheecher of Estonier. Her is a historical picView attachment 5238
It's like a magical order with a unique blend of mysticism and rockin' vibes. He looks old to be doing air guitar.