Issue Game fails to save and load new day

BasilLer

Newcomer
Hey, I would super appreciate some help figuring this out. I have 120+ hours on this save file and i really dont want to lose it. i have around 200 mods downloaded and havent really run into any issues besides lag and slow loading until now. Every time i play through the 24th of fall year 3 on this save the game crashes when i go to sleep. the game wont save or load the next day at all. ive tried looking at my SMAPI log and figuring it out but im pretty new to mods in general. the first time it happened i passed out at 2 am in a section of the deep woods area but even if i go straight to sleep at 6am in my home the error still happens. i checked the integrity of the game files on steam and those were all fine. Ive updated all the mods i can and removed a few that i thought might be causing issues but nothing has helped. This line seems to be trying to tell me what the error is but i have no idea how to fix the issue.

[15:57:21 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day:
---------------
Input string was not in a correct format.

ive tried to upload the SMAPI log file but the file is too large as the error keeps repeating over and over but ive included the link to the parsed log

https://smapi.io/log/2a7d22318058490497dce7bce7580962

Again, any help with this is super super appreciated. I'm still learning how to navigate mods and i think my lack of experience is showing a bit on this issue.