Interior Funemployment Shed Designs

Alfyna

Sodbuster
I am obsessed with these. The creativity here is unreal. The one with the fence that looks like it's leading out to a field of wheat is incredible, and so is the restaurant by the lake. The way you use the materials available to you in the game + play with perspective is ingenious.

... seriously I can't stop staring at the waterfront restaurant. That is the cleverest use of props I've ever seen.

Leavo

Planter
I am obsessed with these. The creativity here is unreal. The one with the fence that looks like it's leading out to a field of wheat is incredible, and so is the restaurant by the lake. The way you use the materials available to you in the game + play with perspective is ingenious.

... seriously I can't stop staring at the waterfront restaurant. That is the cleverest use of props I've ever seen.
The dwarf gadget as a cash register in one, and then as the things in the bowling alley (score keepers? computers? I haven't been to a bowling alley in a *really* long time, please be gentle!). But yeah totally agreed--mind boggling creativity here!

How about sharing at least a bit of your imagination with me?! 😲 😲 😲 Holy cow, your sheds are just awesome!
My favourite (if there can be a favourite at all) is the 5341. Such a great illusion! I didn't know that you can plant grass inside a building. Is it that simple - or did you put something underneath?
And the water - how did you get the water there? Just covering the floor with tiles and pouring from the watering can - or what? But there are tiles around, and they didn't get flooded ... 🤔