#Fun additions to the game#

Mr.blake

Greenhorn
1.More fish animation when in fish tanks. Night squid animations are incredibly satisfying to watch why not more fish have it?
2.scuba diving would be cool it could be just a big area or have some levels like mines.
3. Boat like horse you mount it and ocean exploration more big fishes to catch and health bar is boat health.
3.maybe some late game location like ginger island but in outer space!. A physicist scientist npc with rocket creation quest and more story enemies secrets minerals and more...
4.more and more dialogues for npc. It will make the game more alive.
5.super large fish tank so yu can make a bigger aquarium.
6.boss fight! Yes a few bosses would be cool too.
That's for now :)

Drullo321

Sodbuster
Besides point 4 I don't think any of these ideas would be a great addition to the game or add anything viable. Furthermore in my opinion there are other areas of the game that could be improved first (a.k.a. spend developers time for it), like the railroad / bath area.

Mr.blake

Greenhorn
I actually dislike the idea of having bosses in SDV for some reason. I'm not sure why, but it feels a little bit out of place.
Imagine having a giant slime boss or an skeleton army raid or bug swarm event. Bosses could be cool!

Mr.blake

Greenhorn
Besides point 4 I don't think any of these ideas would be a great addition to the game or add anything viable. Furthermore in my opinion there are other areas of the game that could be improved first (a.k.a. spend developers time for it), like the railroad / bath area.
So what about 1 and 5 ? They are just quality of life improvements. I mean fish tanks are from 1.5 right but they need more functionality. Most of fishes just float with no animation. Have you seen night squid swim animation? Its SO COOL! I think more fishes should have it.

imnvs

Local Legend
About #4, there are already areas of the world that we have yet to explore. Why invent new ones?