Found lost book

Founding lost book using a hoe it should be like taking it from your inventory and give it to gunther like giving rare items to gunther and having a reward what do you think.

Founding lost book using a hoe it should be like taking it from your inventory and give it to gunther like giving rare items to gunther and having a reward what do you think.
I don't think bringing back lost books need a reward - you already get the content from the books afterwards.
But I think it would be nice to actually see the book and literally give it back.

I don't think bringing back lost books need a reward - you already get the content from the books afterwards.
But I think it would be nice to actually see the book and literally give it back.
i agree that i don't a reward be you already get the content from the books. i agree to put the book in your inventory after you found it and give it back to the library.

It would also be nice if you could read the book when you found it, like the notes.
At least this would be logical. But in terms of rewards I think it's better to have the content after giving it back (instead of collecting it for yourself).

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
I do think it would be nice if the game pointed you towards reading the books a bit more since there's a lot of interesting or useful ones, but I think that isn't necessarily obvious.