Windows [FIXED] Screen stutter fixed, update gpu drivers

Sgt.D

Greenhorn
I had a similar problem that many have had recently since the update to 64 bit, screen stuttering when moving around. The only fix I had found was to run the game in 32 bit compatibility mode for a smooth game. I updated my gpu drivers which had not been updated since August, and that fixed it, just like that. :stardrop:

ALCRD

Farmhand
No luck here drivers are up to date and game still microstutters and audio crackles on standard version after few mins of playing (happens on a 64 bit OS)

Sgt.D

Greenhorn
Sorry, that sucks. Honestly, I didn't think updating my gpu driver would fix it, but I had tried everything else to get it smooth in 64 bit mode because I want to play a modded game and I've read that SMAPI doesn't work with 32 bit.

ALCRD

Farmhand
Worst thing is i am not sure what could be possibly wrong. I tried like every possible solution.

And i keep seeing more and more people reporting on Steam forums having same exact issues as me on various 64 bit systems and specs way above what this game requires.

Weirdest thing yet is using sword blocking move solves this audio and microstutter for few moments. Like why .. it makes 0 sense. This is something off with the MonoGame version of the game having compatibility issues with certain hardware combinations or maybe something else entirely cause like i said it happens even on compatibile Systems and with drivers updated etc and not everyone on same systems have this problem :(

Last edited: