Fector’s challenge reward

EnbyEliBlue

Newcomer
No problem! I also have it on Switch, but I find the achievements section to be a bit weird because of what it does and doesn't include. I wish there was a way to have achievements for games as a whole on Switch, outside of the games. I prefer playing games like SV on other platforms because I can go for completion and have more of a set list of things to do.

If you don't know where to find the Switch achievements, they're located in the section of the in-game menu that looks like a bag and has the "Items Shipped" category at the top and the achievements are under the star icon. Major challenges are missing such as the Joja completion achievement, Beat Prairie King, and Fector's Challenge. As well as some random ones that are required for general perfection including Craft Master, Mystery of the Stardrops, and Protector of the Valley. I find this interesting because some achievements I consider more of a one-time challenge and unnecessary to do in every file (Monoculture, Polyculture, and Living Large) are still included in the list.

Sorry if I explained too much, I just find the difference between platforms really interesting and wanted to discuss it.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
No problem! I also have it on Switch, but I find the achievements section to be a bit weird because of what it does and doesn't include. I wish there was a way to have achievements for games as a whole on Switch, outside of the games. I prefer playing games like SV on other platforms because I can go for completion and have more of a set list of things to do.

If you don't know where to find the Switch achievements, they're located in the section of the in-game menu that looks like a bag and has the "Items Shipped" category at the top and the achievements are under the star icon. Major challenges are missing such as the Joja completion achievement, Beat Prairie King, and Fector's Challenge. As well as some random ones that are required for general perfection including Craft Master, Mystery of the Stardrops, and Protector of the Valley. I find this interesting because some achievements I consider more of a one-time challenge and unnecessary to do in every file (Monoculture, Polyculture, and Living Large) are still included in the list.

Sorry if I explained too much, I just find the difference between platforms really interesting and wanted to discuss it.
I mean beating the arcade games aren’t a major achievement in any way relative to the games progression.
They matter little to nothing and do the same except for giving you one item.
The in game achievements offer the same to more guidance than the steam ones if you are a new player and if not, neither are needed.