Favorite area!

Hey guys. I've put together some not that popular areas to see which one you guys like the most.

• The quarry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The library/museum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Wyss

Sodbuster
Hi guys! I just wanted to know what your guys favorite areas in stardew valley are and why. It can be an accessable area or an area that has mentioned by the townsfolk. My personal favorite is calico desert because of how nice and peaceful it is. I hope to see your answers soon.

Last edited:

wxlfsangel

Greenhorn
I'd say Cindersap Forest, its so large and wonderful, lots of trees to chop down, forageables, access to the sewer, fishing both in the pond and a river, wizards tower, the hat mouse, there's lots of stuff that just makes it special to me.

Brighton Wyss

Sodbuster
I'd say Cindersap Forest, its so large and wonderful, lots of trees to chop down, forageables, access to the sewer, fishing both in the pond and a river, wizards tower, the hat mouse, there's lots of stuff that just makes it special to me.
Cindersnap forest is definitely up there in my list too. And yes there are lots of things to do there. Great choice!

trashbear

Farmhand
I love the mines. The music is so chill and I just like mining, it can be so rewarding, especially on lucky days.
Same for me! When I have nothing to do I usually just go to the mines and fight monsters untill 10PM haha. And mountains are my favourite "outside" area. I love Linus and buying furniture from Robin, also my current husband is Sebastian, so I spent lots of time there befriending him :owo: And right now I'm trying to catch Legend, so I spend like whole days by the lake fishing...

Brighton Wyss

Sodbuster
I love the mines. The music is so chill and I just like mining, it can be so rewarding, especially on lucky days.
Same for me! When I have nothing to do I usually just go to the mines and fight monsters untill 10PM haha. And mountains are my favourite "outside" area. I love Linus and buying furniture from Robin, also my current husband is Sebastian, so I spent lots of time there befriending him :owo: And right now I'm trying to catch Legend, so I spend like whole days by the lake fishing...
I agree with both of you. I'm married to Abigail so sometimes I go the mines and find her. Since my fave area is the calico desert I want to start grinding in
the skull cavern
but I don't have good enough weapons so I usually go to the mine.

Brighton Wyss

Sodbuster
The secret woods is probably my favorite area. It's secluded and cozy, and the music is enchanting and inviting. You feel like you're stepping into history!
The secret woods is a great area. It's probably the best area to find hardwood and there is an exclusive plant I always forget the name of there too. It's also an easy way to get slime. One thing I don't like about it is that they should more with it like maybe add an ancient temple to match the statue

TuxedoMask@29

Farmhand
my favorite place is Secret woods because the music and atmosphere is giving me old RPG vibes. I think they should add more old RPG like content what will be connected secret woods.

it's like you want to get a sword and become part of fairy tale.

Makco

Farmhand
The Secret Woods is my favorite area too, especially when it's raining. It feels like a nice spot to relax and take a break, completely surrounded by nature and mystery, and a cute small pond full of carps to boot.

Broccolihead

Cowpoke
My favourite area is the Stardrop Saloon, Everybody passes through and there is games and food and the jukebox. There is events and it is open when everything else is closed. I like the town second because it changes the most and there are so many events, its a nice night time walk and there are some natural areas.

Chaya7

Planter
I'd say the desert. I'm from the same place as the developer, so nearly every place he created (except the mines) feels like where I grew up - and that's really nice, but I moved to the desert long ago, and so going to SDV's desert feels like coming home to me. I always feel like it's actually warmer, and like I can finally relax.

halsmiles

Tiller
I really like the mountain area, especially at night. Something about it just feels so calming, and i normally go and fish there when i just want to relax

Looh

Tiller
Cindersap Forest and the Beach at night are my favorite areas. And let's not forget your house on rainy days. :blush::heart:

Ellajoy

Rancher
The secret woods is a great area. It's probably the best area to find hardwood and there is an exclusive plant I always forget the name of there too. It's also an easy way to get slime. One thing I don't like about it is that they should more with it like maybe add an ancient temple to match the statue
me too and fiddlehead fern

tommybob

Planter
I like my farm the most!

It's my canvas to make a beautiful setting for my future. Turning that mess into a well oiled and efficient machine churning out loads of money. I can't get enough.