Solved Farm gone

rissaoo

Newcomer
Me and my boyfriend have been playing for days straight and we were just about to buy our kitchen/home upgrade. It hit 12:00 so we went to bed and the game crashed saying "connection failed". We are both playing on Xbox ones. The connection on both sides is fine but the whole farm is gone. When I go into Co-Op it says to make a new farm and our farm isn't there. I've restarted the game and my Xbox and nothing. it's gone. Also when I go into just load it shows a random character, 0:00 for the time and 500gs. But I have never played myself. I refuse to start over but if there is a solution please respond.

rissaoo

Newcomer
SOLVED: OMG I WENT INTO THE RANDOM CHARACTER IN LOAD AND MY GAME WAS THERE, I THEN SAVED THE GAME, EXITED THE GAME, AND WENT INTO CO-OP LOAD, AND ITS BACK. OUR FARM IS BACK.

cheyXx

Newcomer
Hi I had the exact same problem but when we solved it (thanks to ur guide here hehe) all our items in the museum had disappeared. We had about 70 or so and as soon as we solved our issue with the farm they were completely gone and all the relics we had found after that had the general "ask gunther" description. Do u or anyone else know how to solve this?