Evil things I'd like to do (but, I won't)

hexnessie

Farmer
My farmer has a long of anger issues and Harvey suggests the best way to deal with them is to air the grievances. So here's what Marisa wants to do to SDV inhabitants.

1. Set fire to Sam's bedroom and game controller so he HAS to go out and be given his twice-weekly gifts of junk food. I'd spill something stinky in there but I doubt that would be enough.

2. Same to Alex. I don't CARE that you have your daily training session in the boy's locker room where I can't enter. I kept that salmon on ice for your birthday dinner for a year, and now you are going to come out and EAT IT.

3. Drag Sebastian by the hoodie off my freshly planted pine saplings. Watch where you are going and stop trampling my delicate trees with your huge stompy flippers! These are expensive – pinecones don't grow on trees you know!

4. Break into Marnie's and switch her cash register with her microwave oven so I can buy that milk pail and heater on Monday and Tuesday. I love you, Marnie, but you are not exactly the paragon of good business practices.

5. Call a town meeting in the Community Center and YELL for a very long time at the shocked audience that when they post a desperate request for an item they need, they shouldn't spend the day hiding in their bedroom and come out so I can give it to them. Not you Willy, I like you anyway.

6. Stick out my tongue at Haley every time I meet her.

7. Take one of my bunnies to Harvey to have its foot gently and humanely amputated under general anesthesia. I mean, it's going to grow right back, and I NEED it. Who's the vet in this town anyway?

8. Explode Mr. Qi's secret hideout on the Island - where a young boy has been stranded for years, and the horrid blue callous man never thought to rescue him. Plus what's with all the spyware and tracking monitors in there? That's invasive!

9. Dump a busload of daffodils at the Oasis until only the top of Sandy's head is visible and yell "take 1 daily as your gift until you are finally happy if you insist on never leaving this building"

10. Politely explain to Robin that all the wood logs, stone blocks, cement, mortar, bricks, clay, iron, copper and whatnot are prepared for her ON MY FARM where she is supposed to BUILD, and not carried by me in my pocket to her shop where they are not needed!

FarmerJoJo

Planter
My farmer has a long of anger issues and Harvey suggests the best way to deal with them is to air the grievances. So here's what Marisa wants to do to SDV inhabitants.

5. Call a town meeting in the Community Center and YELL for a very long time at the shocked audience that when they post a desperate request for an item they need, they shouldn't spend the day hiding in their bedroom and come out so I can give it to them. Not you Willy, I like you anyway.
My farmer will definitely join you for that meeting! Sometimes they aren't even in their bedroom - Lewis especially. So frustrating!

Elenna101

Farmer
You can actually enter the boys' locker room as a girl (and vice versa)! Go all the way into the pool area, go to the door into the boys' locker room from the pool, and click repeatedly on it. After you've tried several times, it'll let you in.

Everything else I 100% agree with though. Except #6. I like Haley - I get why other people don't, but her 8-heart cutscene is so fun I just can't dislike her.
The townspeople really should just open their doors and let me give them their dang items that they literally asked me to give them, though!

Corvus

Sodbuster
You can actually enter the boys' locker room as a girl (and vice versa)!
The standard bath, yes but not Nanogamer7's hot spring mod. I banged on the wrong door for about five minutes and never got through.

Edit: Tonight I got through.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
1) Swap Alex's Energy Drink for flavored water one Summer morning and when he passes out at the Beach, dress him in a Coconut bikini top and see how he looks in it. Maybe borrow Haley's camera for documentation. His sunburn lines should be quite satisfying to see when he works out in his room on rainy days.

2) Buy Clint a back brace because clearly he's never going to grow a spine.

3) Convince Abigail that the Wizard is her father so she can let her Mom know it's OK to leave Pierre now as there's no need to keep the 'family' together for her sake anymore. Why do you have that look on your face, I'm being entirely altruistic.
crossedfingers.png

4) Hide everyone's hair gel and sell it back at 10x the price. Color for 20x.

5) Tell Harvey it's time for the caterpillar to pupate and evolve into it's final form. Buy him a Butterfly Hutch and shave that thing offa his face.

6) Buy Penny pants for Winter. Legs get covered when it's cold out, dear.

7) Slingshot the Parrots at Ginger Island incessantly. Spent 50g on each Stone from Robin with a smile on my face. This is why you grow and Preserve Ancient Fruit.

Tinks

Planter
I agree with Marnie I've been desperate to end a game when I finally got my barn or coop and had to go two days in a row to buy a cow/chicken or duck to put in it!! ...and why do you have to name them all first! ...I mean it's nice if you're only having a couple but just seen a post where someone mentioned having 48 pigs!!

I was thinking I'd like the hilltop farm to be a sheep farm but having to think of even 10-20 different names for sheep or something before she will let me have them is mind boggling!!!

nicodeux

Farmer
Unless you really want to give meaningful names to your animals, you can rely on the random name generator provided by the game, if that can soothe your mind. :)

LRangerR

Local Legend
I agree with Marnie I've been desperate to end a game when I finally got my barn or coop and had to go two days in a row to buy a cow/chicken or duck to put in it!! ...and why do you have to name them all first! ...I mean it's nice if you're only having a couple but just seen a post where someone mentioned having 48 pigs!!

I was thinking I'd like the hilltop farm to be a sheep farm but having to think of even 10-20 different names for sheep or something before she will let me have them is mind boggling!!!
I think i'm going to have a bunny farm in my next play and just have bunnies roaming everywhere.

Also, you guys kill me xD

Boo1972

Farmer
It’s early Spring Year 2 on my newest farm. Shane requested a gold bar to be delivered right away. I have plenty and need to work on my friendship with him so I obliged- the next day. A girl has to have boundaries.

I dropped the bar off and made the colossal mistake of talking to him. He spewed vitrol- “What do you want from me? Money? I’d give you a pot of gold to leave me alone!”

How about some respect? Or basic human decency?

Maybe, Shane, if you have access to a pot of gold you should buy a razor or soap. How about some clean clothes? Maybe take that fantasy pot of gold and pay your aunt some rent. Or, here’s an idea, pay someone to spend quality time with poor Jas.

If my slingshot was in my back pack, I would have followed him home pelting him all the way. Would have been pleased to see his hearts drop to zero. Instead, I swung my sword at him while he stumbled home.

I’m sure that showed him.

Sigrah

Farmer
I would like to add this: *ahem* STOP ASKING FOR CROPS ON DAY 2 OR 3 OF A NEW SEASON IN YEAR 1! Seriously, I'm not a freakin magician, I simply cannot get you a potato on Day 3 of a fresh run unless I literally find one in a garbage can. And trust me, you do *NOT* want the trash can potato (unless you're name is Linus, in which case: HI LINUS!).

JuliB00

Sodbuster
4. Break into Marnie's and switch her cash register with her microwave oven so I can buy that milk pail and heater on Monday and Tuesday. I love you, Marnie, but you are not exactly the paragon of good business practices.
Nah, Marnie deserves all the heat that the community gives her. She needs to learn how to go to the counter at 9AM when her store opens instead of staring at herself in the mirror until noon. My only love for her is seeing her reaction when I'm wearing Lewis's gold embroidered shorts.

I would like to add this: *ahem* STOP ASKING FOR CROPS ON DAY 2 OR 3 OF A NEW SEASON IN YEAR 1! Seriously, I'm not a freakin magician, I simply cannot get you a potato on Day 3 of a fresh run unless I literally find one in a garbage can. And trust me, you do *NOT* want the trash can potato (unless you're name is Linus, in which case: HI LINUS!).
For me that kinda tangents into something else I've wondered: Why am I the only one in town responding to help wanted requests? Can No One else get this person a potato? I mean they're not starving, Gus has plenty of ingredients, and Pierre shows up in fall with a full grange display even if you've never grown or sold a single crop. You can't be the only source of food, so why is literally *everyone else* incapable of fulfilling that request while you get your feet under you? Speaking of, where is their source? I'd Love to buy some potatoes to make hash browns when I randomly want them and don't have any year old potatoes hanging out in the fridge. Yet the Joja Mart and Pierre *refuse* to sell fruits or veggies to me. I don't care if the other villagers are complaining about being charged 28,000 for some vegetables or whatever. At least he's offering to sell to them! What kind of discriminatory business practices are they running in this valley? (Grumble Grumble Grumble.... should file a petition with the BBB.... )

Elenna101

Farmer
For me that kinda tangents into something else I've wondered: Why am I the only one in town responding to help wanted requests? Can No One else get this person a potato? I mean they're not starving, Gus has plenty of ingredients, and Pierre shows up in fall with a full grange display even if you've never grown or sold a single crop. You can't be the only source of food, so why is literally *everyone else* incapable of fulfilling that request while you get your feet under you? Speaking of, where is their source? I'd Love to buy some potatoes to make hash browns when I randomly want them and don't have any year old potatoes hanging out in the fridge. Yet the Joja Mart and Pierre *refuse* to sell fruits or veggies to me. I don't care if the other villagers are complaining about being charged 28,000 for some vegetables or whatever. At least he's offering to sell to them! What kind of discriminatory business practices are they running in this valley? (Grumble Grumble Grumble.... should file a petition with the BBB.... )
Yes! Also, Marnie clearly has cows and chickens, why can't she sell me some milk and eggs?