Issue Error black screen after going to sleep

Hugibe02

Newcomer
Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the logs.

Code:
Host:
23:40:49    ERROR    game    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CustomFurniture.CustomFurniture.DayUpdate(GameLocation location) in /Users/ishanjalan/RiderProjects/Platonymous/CustomFurniture/CustomFurniture.cs:line 119
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.DayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 4512
   at StardewValley.Buildings.Building.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Buildings\Building.cs:line 820
   at StardewValley.Locations.BuildableGameLocation.DayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\BuildableGameLocation.cs:line 32
   at StardewValley.Farm.DayUpdate_PatchedBy<PeacefulEnd.AlternativeTextures>(Farm this, Int32 dayOfMonth)
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext()
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

Farmhand:
14:53:40    ERROR    game    StardewValley.AbortNetSynchronizerException: Exception of type 'StardewValley.AbortNetSynchronizerException' was thrown.
   at StardewValley.NetSynchronizer.barrier(String name) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NewDaySynchronizer.cs:line 57
   at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9834
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__716_2() in stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8714
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
It looks like a CustomFurniture error on the host. Y'all are both using really, old versions.
I'd recommend y'all remove CustomFurniture and mods that depend on it; until its patched.
As the new version has some issues, but I made a bug report for it last week.

Farmhand is a general network error; probably from trying to connect to a host that's crashing.

You also have a few mods that can update; as mentioned at the top of the logs. I'd recommend updating as well; just to be safe.

ValB

Greenhorn
Hi there, I'm having the same sort of issue and Im not winning. Please help. Note: I'm on Android SDV 1.5 with latest Android Smapi 3.18.3.3.

I've removed mods, reinstalled smapi, reinstalled some of the mods I do really want to keep. I've rolled back to previous save. This all seemed to happen after upgrading my big coop to a deluxe one and Robin seems to be stuck behind it (can only see her via NPC locations mini map).
My other farm is working perfectly fine and so I don't think the error is in any of the mods (although medieval buildings can't apply image patch I see - don't think that's my issue though)
I've gone through save file and save game info file. Whenever I run Smapi I get messages that my mods are being rewritten. See examples

[19:38:33 TRACE SMAPI] VirtualKeyboard (from Mods/VirtualKeyboard/VirtualKeyboard.dll)...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote VirtualKeyboard.dll to fix System.* assembly ref...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote VirtualKeyboard.dll to fix SMainActivity.core (field ref => reflection ref), SCore.RawCommandQueue (field ref => reflection ref)...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Console Commands (from Mods/ConsoleCommands/ConsoleCommands.dll)...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote ConsoleCommands.dll to fix System.* assembly ref...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Detected direct console access (System.Console type) in assembly ConsoleCommands.dll.
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Detected shell or process access (System.Diagnostics.Process type) in assembly ConsoleCommands.dll.

and then this

[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher (from Mods/ContentPatcher/ContentPatcher.dll)...
[19:38:34 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote ContentPatcher.dll for OS...
[19:38:35 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote ContentPatcher.dll to fix System.* assembly ref...
[19:38:35 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote ContentPatcher.dll to fix IClickableMenu.drawTextureBox (added missing optional parameters)...
[19:38:35 TRACE SMAPI] Detected filesystem access (System.IO.File type, System.IO.FileStream type, System.IO.FileInfo type, System.IO.Directory type, System.IO.DirectoryInfo type) in assembly ContentPatcher.dll.

My save file has numerous instances of variations of the following:
<key><string>AlternativeTexturesOwner</string></key>
<value><string><Stardew.Default></string></value>
For tractor, season,variation, cat etc. I uninstalled AT as I got an error saying it wasn't compatible with 1.5

But here is the cleaned up log with the Game error. My game works fine until I go to bed and then it all goes black and I have to close the game. I go back in and it's the same day with the same stuff to do.

I would very much appreciate any help you can offer me. I've been working on this for days