Emma AMA (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

Hi hi, I’ve on not been here a short bit so thought this might be a way for y’all to get to know me! I’ve never done AMA but it seems fun.

What is the name of your cat and do you have any other pets?
My cat is Lucy (got her after owners moved and left her to us, I was supposed to cat sit originally. She is also a small calico, once was feral since she is missing the top of one ear)

My family has other animals like the older cat Buddy (similar story with him, he’s most likely a bengal)

And our two dogs, Neville (a pitbull mastiff mix, brindle and scared of EVERYTHING but is a cuddle monster) and Luna (More pit than Neville, braver and smarter and again a cuddle beast)

If you could change one thing, about yourself or the world in general, what would it be?
My sensory sensitivity, I’m autistic so certain seemingly normal smells and sounds drives me nuts. Like I’ll hear a certain noise and it’ll trigger my gag reflex and my emotions skyrocket.

Are you afraid of spiders or critters in general?
Ok funny thing, I love spiders and most bugs. Even things like snakes and rats too. But I have such an irrational fear of slugs and snails. Even thinking about them makes my skin crawl! The idea of a snail is kinda cute like, aw buddy has a mobile home. But macro-shots of them from animal planet as a kid really did a number on my impression of them.

LRangerR

Local Legend
So one time i was out hiking and i discovered this new slug i'd never seen before. We thus dubbed it a "leopard spotted turd slug", because it was always crawling all over deer poop whenever we saw them. Good times :P

So one time i was out hiking and i discovered this new slug i'd never seen before. We thus dubbed it a "leopard spotted turd slug", because it was always crawling all over deer poop whenever we saw them. Good times :P
Yeah I’ll stick to holding cute little spiders and other arachnids any day ;u;