Emily in the Desert???

LRangerR

Local Legend
*Ahem*
Bluenette.png

Since when does our favorite Bluenette make trips out to the desert?

Also, I inadvertently found a spot where the terrain clips my hat. Immersion ftw.

Edit- I just clicked through some text where Emily talks about missing her friend in the Desert and wishing she could visit her today.

>.>

Elenna101

Farmer
Yeah, she visits on Sandy's birthday. The "I miss my friend" dialogue is her standard dialogue for rainy days in the evening in the saloon, I think - guess CA didn't add a check for whether she was actually in the saloon when he added her trip to the desert.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Why are you spying on Emily and giving her the stinkeye from behind the cactus, wth, not cool!
Not spying, stuck.

The cacti are protecting Emily and Sandy's privacy from the nosey Farmer's glomming onto their Remote Desert Birthday Party Soiree and Bocce Ball Tournament. 2/3 of the Farmer's face has now been perforated for optimal airflow which aids in keeping cooler than certain lazy dragons who just had to curl up in this soft patch of sand for a lil' siesta and, well, decided that getting back up again (ever) just sounded like too much effort.

Understandable. Once you find a nice place for a liedown, getting up again just ruins the mood.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Why are you spying on Emily and giving her the stinkeye from behind the cactus, wth, not cool!
*ahem*
I was inspecting the cactus for parasites, thank you very much. You'll be glad to know that due to my vigilant efforts we narrowly avoided a cactus epidemic from spreading into the valley from imported cactus fruit.

Also I was hanging out with Emily and Sandy since they're two cool chicks, and i also wanted to see what time Emily would go home, and if Sandy would open up again and sell me some Starfruit seeds and maybe some Omnigeodes. I swear, whenever i need something the shop is always closed. Even in the Desert >.>