Duplicate Save Game on Playstation and other plattforms

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, because I play on PC, but I thought you could still restart a day. At the end of the day, if you're not happy, just don't go to sleep and save... exit instead. Is that not how it works on platforms?

Ereo

Helper
I think they don't want to undo one day, they want to be able to make a backup copy.

So you would back up on summer 1st, and if you didn't like what you archived by the end of summer, you could go back to the first day.

Kurachi84

Planter
Could be nice for testing newer builds of SDV, too.
Takes some testing time away from the team, no?
I don't play on consoles, but i can see the uses for it.
Like if something went wrong with a player, and they cannot return to the day(s) before, it'll hurt, but when going back in time, they can see what caused the issue(s), and report it with more details.
And of course if a player's doing other stuff, like testing to build a farm in better ways, or just after a mistake, they can go back.

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
This would be a nice feature! I just recently started a new file to try out a different farm type. I went to the Egg Festival, woke up the next morning and realized I forgot to buy strawberry seeds! I wished I could go back to the day of the Egg Fest again!