Do kids go after divorce in Stardew Valley

Legolas

Greenhorn
Will my children go when I divorce?
Can I have a child with the person I just married?
I am writing these from the translation, sorry if there is any mistake (: (:

imnvs

Local Legend
Will my children go when I divorce?
Can I have a child with the person I just married?
Your children remain after divorce.

You can have a child immediately after getting married, but you will have to wait for your spouse to suggest it.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, your stardew crotch-goblins will continue to present themselves as mobile obstacles even after you've sent the old ball and chain packing. Sadly, you can't just ship them off to live with the ex, so you have to ally yourself with someone who lives on the dark side, to help you make them completely disappear, permanently, never to be seen again.....

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have 2 children with leah. And I will marry Abigail. Can I have a child with Abigail? Or do I only have the right to have 2 children?
You're stuck with your 2 rugrats from Leah but if you have Prismatic Shards, then you can whisk them away to the great feathery-winged Adoption Service in the Sky. From where my 6 total kids so far are have arrived, as the same-sex parents in the game need a source of kids from somewhere! I mean it's us types who *depend* on at least some of you out there to dispense with your ill-conceived underfoot haberdashery models so that we may choose from amongst those scraps to build a family life from.

Yeah yeah, I dunno how they de-age them a few years so we can start out from the beginning, I assume that's proprietary Intellectual Property that only the Dove Adoption Illuminati And Fry Cooks Association know and are oath-bound never to tell. Probably involves butter, everything good in life does.