Forest Farm Diogenes Farm (Year 6 Spring)

mycroft

Greenhorn
I started decorating at the end of Year 4 and really only work on it during Winter since I don't have to plant anything or worry about other stuff. I'm working towards Perfection so I still need to figure out where I want my Golden Clock to go. I'd sort of planned where my Lightning Rods are, but I don't know where to move those to. Still kind of playing around with it.
The shed next to my house is for my Preserve Jars (fully upgraded shed). The one next to that is my workshop/storage. And then the one on the far left of the screen is my Kegs shed (not fully upgraded because I'm not certain I want to farm for the materials right now).
It's the first farm where I've actually put an effort into organizing out buildings and decorating. Usually I just have my machines sectioned off in fenced areas and call it good lol

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nice job, simple and looks nice, a good mix and match for forest as I feel as it is practically made for that and fits the vibe perfectly, both in your farms and others, definitely one of the most versitile farms, beautiful too.