Dedicated Server

crick

Greenhorn
Hello,

I just registered here to suggest dedicated servers. My girlfriend love the game and I like to play it also. With a dedicated server I could host or buy a server to grow up with friends. Is there any planning? Thank you very much!

arc1arc2

Greenhorn
That would be really nice. You could whitelist a certain number of people and it could work like Minecraft Java realms. Although I would hope it would be a little more affordable.

junimohost

Greenhorn
Hello,

I just registered here to suggest dedicated servers. My girlfriend love the game and I like to play it also. With a dedicated server I could host or buy a server to grow up with friends. Is there any planning? Thank you very much!
We've been working on dedicated servers for the past year or so on https://junimohost.com! We've gotten to the point where things are stable and are focusing on getting the word out. I can answer any questions you have.

junimohost

Greenhorn
Nice thing. But this looks commercial. What are the conditions?
We're using Google Cloud to run the servers on. The compute costs money so we charge for the servers and take a small profit for the time we invest in making the product.

We figured we could add extra value over just a mod by also hosting the server, which makes it extremely easy for anyone to setup and means its going to consistently stay online.