D: 5 minutes to find the way to downstairs

Lew Zealand

Helper
The only reason I knew where it was going to be in your pic is because I spent 5 minutes looking for it in another similar post elsewhere a few months ago. IMO that should be a never-ladder spot just for those of us who totally pay attention and notice everything except for the intentionally cleverly hidden stuff which is like happening all the time nowadays.

Elenna101

Farmer
The only reason I knew where it was going to be in your pic is because I spent 5 minutes looking for it in another similar post elsewhere a few months ago. IMO that should be a never-ladder spot just for those of us who totally pay attention and notice everything except for the intentionally cleverly hidden stuff which is like happening all the time nowadays.
That's a monster floor, on monster floors if you kill the last enemy and don't go down the ladder, or if you kill the last enemy on a spot that can't have a ladder, then a ladder will always spawn right at the entrance like that. It's supposed to make sure the player can always go down, although I guess it doesn't work that well if it's hard to see.