Custom House Rules Sheet

Rahuruk

Greenhorn
I posted this on BGG and figured I'd drop it here as well in case anyone wanted it.

I made a house rules sheet for my group with some things on it we're willing to try out. My group hasn't actually lost any games but we've gotten frustrated with the amount of RNG (on the museum specifically) before, so I tried to come up with some ways to mitigate the RNG without reducing difficulty too much. (We actually tune some of the goals up to compensate for some of these rules)

Anyway it looks like this
Stardew Valley House Rules.png

If anyone is interested in the file so they can make their own sheet with their house rules I've left all the files I've made the last couple days in a dropbox here.
The dropbox also has a printout overlay for the museum change that my group is going to stick onto our board.

Odin

Staff member
These are great! I've personally noticed the 1 player games feel significantly more difficult, even getting to pick from any profession upgrade deck. I was definitely thinking about adding a card to each season next time I play. I actually think Spring could most benefit from another round, as some actions that season feel a bit "wasted" on things like unlocking bundles. There's a real balancing act between waiting until you have enough hearts to unlock all the bundles in one visit, and not waiting so long that you have less time to collect everything and potentially need to redrawn some.