Creative Mode

blackwire

Greenhorn
I think it would be great to be able to input a creative mode for people to design how they want their farm to look instead of manually moving things around in-game. The final design would be downloaded into jpg/png format so that you can easily return to it when adding buildings/trees/etc to the farm (and will also be saved within an in-game archive too for edits). A tutorial option can also be added for new players that come across the creative mode

Aedifex Games

Greenhorn
That sounds nice, but part of the joy of Stardew is discovering content for yourself, and putting in the time and effort and reaping the reward. A creative mode would negatively impact the normal mode (at least in my opinion) but it would be very fun building dream farms! I'm pretty sure mods achieve things like this, but on console there is no way to do so. I know I would really enjoy it!

Yuni Cosmo

Cowpoke
I agree slightly with Aedifex, but this would still be a lovely addition to the game, especially for those who have played the game for years, and just want to edit/plan/have fun experimenting in a Creative Mode! 🙂