[Solved] Craft Master not working or just me?

Alice

Greenhorn
Hi! I double and triple checked the site if anyone had the same problem but the last post was in April 2020. I’m having trouble getting the Craft Master achievement and I’ve checked multiple times I have ALL the recipes, I dumped all the crafting materials in chests and crafted everything all over again too, to no avail. I’m playing on switch. This is the last achievement I need! Help! What do I do?
EB893838-42BB-47B7-B558-34B7D6B741B4.jpeg

65BE4750-810E-465E-AD14-3D6A6175B049.jpeg
84ADCAE2-5AB2-4A48-B410-ABA1A4ADAF7F.jpeg
745292E2-06FA-4F23-953A-0B0DF73016DC.jpeg
23326484-560E-4C0B-A047-087BA5F5A7D1.jpeg

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, just about everyone that says that ends up having missed one, so I need to ask... how did you check?

Alice

Greenhorn
Okay, just about everyone that says that ends up having missed one, so I need to ask... how did you check?
Omg really? 😂 umm. Manually I guess? I have the checklist in my phone and check off each one I already have and crafted.

Shart

Planter
Can you also screenshot the last crafting page? The 4 screenshots that you gave look alright to me, so I wonder if there's something missing in the last page

imnvs

Local Legend
Okay, with the screenshots, I do see every crafting recipe on your list... for those 4 pages, but there are 5. You want to check that last page too?

Edit: Heh, and while I was typing and double checking, Shart beat me to to that question.

Elenna101

Farmer
Also, in the Options menu there should be an option saying "Show advanced crafting information". If you turn that on and then go back to the crafting menu, the popup which shows when you select a recipe should show how many times you've crafted that recipe. So that might be an easier way to check that you've crafted them all. (At least that's how it works on PC, I guess it could be different on Switch although I don't see why.)

Alice

Greenhorn
I actually know I’ve crafted that way too. So convenient eh? But I haven’t got the achievement so I may have missed something someone said 😔

Alice

Greenhorn
Can you also screenshot the last crafting page? The 4 screenshots that you gave look alright to me, so I wonder if there's something missing in the last page
Sorry I took super long! I added the last page

Alice

Greenhorn
Okay, with the screenshots, I do see every crafting recipe on your list... for those 4 pages, but there are 5. You want to check that last page too?

Edit: Heh, and while I was typing and double checking, Shart beat me to to that question.
Omg yes I didn’t realised I missed a page, I’ve edited and added it. Sorry I took a while!

Kirana

Greenhorn
I posted on another old thread but I really need help!

I'm not in multiplayer, so I don't *need* the wedding ring.
I triple checked my list matches the obtained recipes list.
I have advanced crafting on and I crafted everything twice in a row to double make sure I had crafted everything. I even put them in color coded chests to correspond per crafting page for quick analysis.
.... Qi cat says 97% completed....
pictures (lots) for proof.

Attachments